Thank you for your support and attending last year’s event. With your help we were able to provide funding for the following Napa County Safety Net Food Programs:
- Napa Valley Food Bank – $50,000
- Senior Nutrition Services (Meals On Wheels) – $55,000
- The Table – $5,000
- Holiday Food Assistance Program – $5,000
- Salvation Army – $2,500
- Community Action Napa Valley (food vouchers) – $7,000
- Cope Family Center – $2,500
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul – $2.500
- Napa Emergency Women’s Shelter – $1,000
- Puertas Abiertas – $1,000
- Fund-a-Need raised an additional $62,000 to purchase a new delivery truck for Meals on Wheels.
TOTAL – $186,500
Thanks again for all of your support and we look forward to seeing you again this year.